Monday, April 19, 2010

my Man

Alan yong..i miss you!!
ya... the next time that we can meet again will be on June.
JUNE!!!!
I will miss him very very much, in fact...i already start to miss him.

We have a very very nice 相处in these few days.
He stayed at my home for 1week
We have breakfast together everyday, yes, everyday!
and sometimes lunch ,dinner and supper we have together also;
sometimes my mum will cook and sometimes we ate outside;
we have alot of talking and chatting,we chat everything, family members, friends, life, job, ex boy& girlfriend, and future,my plan, his plan. Sometimes we chat until morning then realize he still need to work.haha. how suffer he is...my poor dear. but he never let his boss get disappointed. he is a good manager, good employee, also a good boyfriend. he is my man.

Although he very busy and tired, we still can have fun together,go here and there jalan jalan;
and he always using Cantonese to chat with my mum, i cant really talk well and understand well,
so i cant understand what they talk, in the end they often talk a lot of secret that about me and talk in front of me!
也因为这样this make my mum very happy.hehe. and he is a good counselor too!=)

写到这里。我真的好想念他。
我妈一直跟他投诉我,但他一直叫我妈放心把女儿交给他。他说会照顾我。
所以不管怎样,都要一直一直的,相信他。
嘻嘻。爱,就是这样不简单又简单的。
杨先生,等你回来啊。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment